My Saturday was quite eventful compared to normal! I enjoyed it! I went to the homecoming parade this morning with the James clan, it was really fun but way long and kinda chilly! Then we headed up to the game, wow Aggies....what a sad loss, i thought they had it! Saturday night Tys and i went to the pumpkin walk with Jared and Chelsea...There were a ton of way cute things! My favorite was the Noah's ark patch and the one that was of Brent (man on bike who rides around Logan waving), which my 4th grade teachers made, who knew they still even lived around here, they were the best twin teachers ever! I loved the pumpkin walk even though it was freezing! We got some cookies and string cheese when we walked out of the pumpkin patch...pretty interesting choice of food for a pumpkin walk! After the pumpkin walk we went to Jared and Chelsea's house and played games, it was a lot of fun and nice to catch up with the newlyweds!
Isn't he so cute!?! :)
9 years ago



2 comments:
OH I want to go to the walk but I don't we will make it this year. We will see. I have gone in the past while Eric was hunting but not this year! Looks like a fun day!
How fun!!!! I've only been to the pumpkin walk once and it was a long time ago!!! You two are so cute!!! Have fun in St. George!!!
Post a Comment