Saturday, October 18, 2008

...Bambi...

Yep, i shot Bambi...Just kidding...I can pretend i'm a good shot though right!?



Well Dad, Chance, Tyson and I went out deer hunting this morning at about seven, it was freezing riding the four wheelers! So we were driving for about ten minutes and we saw four deer up on the hill, 3 were bucks! Tyson took the first shot and missed, chance took the second and missed. They ran up the hill so we chased and chance shot the first one he saw at the top. He got it! Tyson didn't end up getting one this morning so we went back out this afternoon. This time my mom came with us too. We left around four and spotted two bucks right off, Tys shot and killed a two point his first shot...about 230 yards! Yay! Right when he shot the poor little deer dropped right to the ground. It was way cool to watch him shoot his first deer ever, he was so excited! I'm way proud of him! We had so much fun! Thanks for taking us dad!

3 comments:

ekaylee said...

Hey Gent! It looks like you are having fun! You really should come out and visit! New York is awesome! Oh and what brand of purse do ya want? Prada, D&G, Chanel, Guess, Coach?? There is a lot to choose from!

Nyman's said...

Not bad for the first buck. Josh is still up in the hills someplace but I doubt they seen any. Did they hunt on your dad's private land?

Melissa said...

Wow! Tell Tyson I am impressed!!