Friday, October 3, 2008

Not such a big hit....

Tonight i went with the family to the crack (Cracker Barrel), it's been closed for a long time and has new owners...I'm sure you all know. Anyways, i wasn't impressed with the food and service at all...maybe i was expecting too much...but defiantly not as good as Alan's food! I had prime rib, mashed potatoes and veggies. The salad was delicious but i wasn't too happy with everything else. Only 4 items on the menu doesn't cut it for me! Crack is really nice inside and not stinky at all anymore. Maybe i need to give it a few months till they get everything in order and I'll go there and give it another try...but for now, not a chance! Let me know if you had a better experience!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

We have not been but 4 items on the menu?? Seriuosly?! I am sure it is a HUGE improvement inside but food and service are very important.

Brady and Jenna said...

Hey Bugga, I feel the same way. I got the Prime Rib, it was good, but not as good as Alans. I'm sure with time it the food, service, and more items on the menue will come. After all, it was the first weekend it opened. I do love the fact that you can actually sit down and not have grease stains on your clothes, and can actually smell the same as you did before you got there. I'll try it again in a few.

Maggie said...

It sucked.