I never have anything fun and interesting happening lately...so Melissa tagged me and this is the best i have for now!
Eight TV shows I like to watch:
1- The Hills!
2- Unwrapped
3- Ace of Cakes
4- Rachel Ray...(i know, i know i mostly only watch food network...but it's my favorite!!)
5- The Bachelor
6- Oprah
7- Super Nanny
8- America's next top model
Eight things that happened yesterday:
1- Morning run/walk
2- Went to school
3- Went to work
4- Went to cooking lab
5- Helped dad cook dinner for hunters
6- Homework...
7- Went to the grocery store to get stuff to decorate sugar cookies tomorrow!
8- Froze to death...it was so cold last night!
Eight favorite places to eat:
1- Olive Garden
2- Maddox
3- Outback
4- Old Grist meal
5- Cafe Sabor
6- Sizzler
7- Red Lobster
8- Fredrico's
Eight things I am looking forward to:
1- Getting married in the temple! :)
2- Graduating from college
3- Becoming a teacher
4- Having a family
5- Traveling ALOT...i hope
6- Running a marathon or two..someday
7- Going on a mission with my husband when we're old and wrinkly! ;)
Eight people I have tagged:
1- Mindi
2- Kristina
3- Kaylee (you better do this and update your blog!!)
4- Katie
5- Lacie
6- Natalee
7- Heather
8- Chance
I hope you all enjoyed my boring post! I'll do something more fun and exciting next time...i promise!
9 years ago



4 comments:
That's not boring. It's fun to reading anything new...especially here in Grenada! Blogging is all I have :)
I'm looking forward to that wedding :) Hope to see you guys on Thursday at my par tay!!
Thanks for doing it Gentry! It was so funny to see you yesterday at the parking lot! I hope you recognized me and my mom in all our work-out glory! We were thinking it was a good thing you got that spot because there weren't any ones left!
I hope you saw that I did update my blog! And you were one of the reasons why I did! Haha, I love reading your blog! I miss you a lot and hope you are doing good!
Post a Comment