Yay! finally something fun to blog about! Today i went to Hogle Zoo with my mom, Mindi, Hunter, Tracen, Trevor and Tyson. It was quite fun, but near as fun as when i was a kid, but still fun to see the animals! My favorite were the monkeys and the elephants, they're huge and their skin needs some major lotion! I was way sad that they didn't have the polar bears there this time, they're waiting to add them until they get more funds to build them a new place to live. We had a blast and were really tired by the time we left the zoo. After we went to the zoo we went to lunch at Ruby River, yummy! Then we went to the Gateway to do a little shopping and get some chocolate! I had a caramel apple with white chocolate and butterfinger pieces...it was delicious! We went to Target on our way home, i love that store, it has everything and lots of cute things! This was a way fun day to spend my day off of work and school, thanks for taking us ma! Tys hates snakes, so i made him be in a picture with one, look at the size of this thing!
The boys with their "Harry Potter" glasses that they bought from Target, aren't they cute!
9 years ago



4 comments:
How fun! I keep forgetting that it is UEA and everyone is having fun at home :(
sounds like a lot of fun, this is probably the best time to go. It's not so hot!!
I missed you guys at my party on Thursday :(
Hahah that last picture is too funny!!
I love zoos. We went to the San Diego zoo on our honeymoon. That place is huge. Almost too huge! Looks like a fun day!
Post a Comment