Ooooooh, it's so cute!! We can't wait to see it in person. Looks like so much fun!!! I hope you guys are having loads of fun!!! Thanks for the pictures!!! We love ya!!
Hey Gent...This is Jimmy & Ashley Smith...We saw your St.George house!! We were just wondering where it is down there? and if your moving down!! WERE JEALOUS!! :) KEEP IN TOUCH
9 comments:
Ooooooh, it's so cute!! We can't wait to see it in person. Looks like so much fun!!! I hope you guys are having loads of fun!!! Thanks for the pictures!!! We love ya!!
I love your mom and dad's bedroom set, its exactly the same as mine..Good taste!!
Wow! Thats awesome!!
Oh it is so cute! That would be so much fun to have a house in St. George! So cute!
Oh good. Looks like plenty of room for me! :) It looks very nice. That will be so fun for your family.
I'm so glad you posted pics, it's beautiful (love the kitchen).
That looks like such a nice fun getaway.
Cute blog and way cute house. Thanks for the comment. I'm glad your found our blog. See ya Wed.
Hey Gent...This is Jimmy & Ashley Smith...We saw your St.George house!! We were just wondering where it is down there? and if your moving down!! WERE JEALOUS!! :) KEEP IN TOUCH
Post a Comment