Sunday, December 20, 2009

Our Christmas Tree!

I don't have too much to blog about lately! We're kinda boring and there isn't many new exciting things to blog about! So I'll post a picture of our cute Christmas tree! Last year we went and bought all of our ornaments the day after Christmas because they were all 75% off. When I opened up the "Christmas" tote this year I wasn't too happy with the colors that I picked! I wasn't really liking the blue and silver this year so I decided we needed to add a little pink to our tree to make it...um more girly...or something! I think it turned out alot better then just the blue and silver. Anyway here is our masterpiece!




This week is full of exciting things! I love the Christmas season, it's such a wonderful time of year! Tonight we have a party for my sisters birthday. Tomorrow, Tuesday, and Wednesday there is Aggie games which we always go to... :S (sometimes I get really sick of them...but they are my hubbys favorite!) Tyson's mom's twin brother is bringing his family up from Arkansas on Tuesday and staying at the James' house so that will be fun to be able to spend time with them. Thursday my mom, sisters, and I are going to go out snowshoeing again then to lunch while the guys are still at work! :) Then the parties begin!! Christmas eve with the James family and Christmas day with my family! Hopefully I'll remember to take lots of pictures! AND one of these days I'll get around to taking pictures of our cute condo to show...once I get my house really clean!! :) We hope you all have a safe and wonderful holiday season and remember the true meaning of Christmas! :)

2 comments:

josh and nat said...

Very cute tree Gent! I am excited to see you on Wednesday!!

Howells Fam said...

Love the tree! It turned out cute with the pink added to it. Merry Christmas to you guys!