Sunday, November 29, 2009

November Nonsense!!

I guess I'm now a once a month blogger! I'm going to start doing better though because school is FINALLY slowing down so I'll have LOTS and LOTS of extra time!! Best news of all....I passed my chemistry class, AND I don't have to take the final next week either because he drops the lowest test and that one can be my lowest! Wahoo! This semester was my hardest so far, but I made it!! November went by so fast! I can't believe Thanksgiving is already over. We didn't do anything too exciting this month but I have some stuff to share. Holly and I did 2 10k races this month, We did really good and I'm proud we finished AND ran the whole time in that cold weather! The first one that we did was the first dam run and the second was the turkey trot in Smithfield. Other stuff this month that happened; I had to make a dress out of candy wrappers for one of my classes, our good friends Alexa and Zach got married, I added a CUTE decoration to our bedroom, I made cute Turkey cake pops with the James' clan, 16 pies for Thanksgiving with my moms, and Black Friday shopping!!!!!!! This year it was so much fun!! I went to bed at 12:30 on Thanksgiving night and woke up at 1:50 a.m. on Black Friday!! Mindi picked me up around 2:30 and we headed to Old Navy first to meet up with Jen because Mindi was supposed to work at seven that day. On the way to Old Navy we saw something in the road that looked like an antler shed, we pulled a u turn and I got out of the car and sure enough...We found a old moose antler in the middle of 2nd North! After Old Navy, we went to Kohls, Al's, Shopko, Smith's, Angies, Shopko again, the Mall, Wal-mart and home finally!! I got pretty much all of my Christmas shopping done too! I'm so glad! We put up our very first Christmas tree together yesterday and it is soooo cute! I LOVE this time of year! It is so much fun, I love everything about it! I'm also soooooo thankful for so many things; a few of them are My wonderful-sweet-perfect-GORGEOUS husband; he works so hard for us and I'm so grateful for everything he does, Both of our families; we love them so much, the Gospel and the happiness that it brings to us, Our home, our jobs, our schooling........so many things to name! I have lots of pictures to post so here they all are!


My cute nephews!!


My Hubby is going to be such a GREAT daddy someday!!


Hunter and I


Turkey Trot!


First Dam Run


Our Turkey pops!


They have cake inside...yummy


Our new addition to our room


I love it! Thanks rod and vinyl!


Alexa and Zach's wedding dinner


Wedding dinner


The newlyweds!


My candy wrapper dress!

4 comments:

Jesse and Mindi said...

Very cute pictures!! I love the candy dress!! I never got to see it!!

josh and nat said...

Your bedroom is so dang cute! Looks like you have been having lots of fun!

Brooke said...

YOur bedroom looks way cute! I love that saying and have it on a board that sits on the shelf above our bed. And nice work on the dress!

Alexa and Zach said...

hey girlyfriend- yes, Karlie convinced me to start a blog and I'm not so sure about it...I don't think I'll be able to keep it up to date haha. I love looking at yours though since I never see you!! :( We need to get together- Miss you!