We had such an awesome 1st Christmas! We were able to spend all of our time with our families! Our first holiday event was the James Plumbing Christmas party, it was at Iron Gate Grill again this year. The food was delicious and we played lots of fun games and decorated gingerbread men! On Christmas eve Tyson had to work till noon so I went snowshoeing with my mom and Mindi up to the Bonneville Shoreline trail. After our fun adventure we met Jess to pick up Hunter then we headed to Olive Garden for some delicious lunch! After we got home I had to hurry and make lemon bars and oreo truffles for our Christmas eve party with the Hymas side of the family. The party was lots of fun! After the party we went back to Tyson's parents house to play games with them and Tyson's uncles family! Tammy made all of us WAY cute Christmas jammies, she really impressed me! They are so warm and cute! Christmas morning was so much fun! I loved waking up really early with an excited hubby that acts like a four year old! He could hardly stand sleeping in past seven! After we opened presents from each other we got ready and went over to the James' to open presents and have breakfast. Tyson got a wii, controllers, mario game, and a movie from them. I got a new winter coat and some perfume! After breakfast we went over to my parents house for the rest of the day. We opened presents, ate a delicious prime rib lunch, played games, hung out and my mom and I plucked my sisters bushy eyebrows!! :) My parents got us a camp chef outdoor oven, clothes and boots for me, a table, games and sweatshirt for Tys. We had an awesome Christmas and we're so thankful for our parents and for everything they gave us! Two days after Christmas we went to St. George for a little break because Tyson had the whole week off! We had a way fun time! Sunday my mom came down with us and then my dad came down Tuesday when he could get off work. Monday we went shopping, Tuesday we went to Vegas, Wednesday we went golfing and Thursday we came home! It was nice to get out of this snow and relax! New Year's eve we had dinner, played games, and listened to Scott's new scanner with the James' family.
Tyson and I at the James Plumbing party
After our snowshoe adventure
Christmas eve
All of us in our Christmas pajamas!
Tys and I sporting our jammies
Christmas morning
Christmas morning
Tanner couldn't wait to text Tyson and see what he got!
Tyson was so excited about this remote control helicopter, he hasn't stopped flying it yet!
This is what "Santa" got me! My favorite is the Body Bugg of course!!
What Tyson got from "Santa"
This was our cute taxi driver, love the glasses!
Tys got his shoes cleaned and HAD to buy some for himself, of course...
Vegas....Don't need to go back EVER...nuff said!
Vegas again...not a fan!
My cute mom and dad!
Us golfing in the rain!
9 years ago



2 comments:
I love Tyson's face expression with the helicopter. He sure does look like "a little kid on Christmas morning". ha ha!! We need to come over and fly that thing, I've heard a lot of hype about that dang helicopter. You guys did get spoiled, and look like you had a lot of fun.
I love all the pictures!!! Looks like a busy and fun month! I love the Christmas jammies too!
Post a Comment