Thursday, October 1, 2009

Out with the old...in with the new!!

Wow I've been so bad at blogging lately! It's been like two months! But I haven't really had much to blog about we've just been going to school, working, and going to softball games pretty much! I don't think we ever have a free night during the week..there is always something going on...I need a break! Our housework is getting less and less each week...but today since I'm off work I'm going to do some MAJOR cleaning! Yay! So yesterday I went in to get my hair done by Natalee...She is the best!! :) This is what I went in looking like..............



And this is what I came out like......................






I love it! It's so much easier to do and I was so ready for a big change! Thanks Nat, You always make my hair look great!!! :)

9 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

VERY cute! I didn't even realize your hair was that long! Holy cow!

Bryce and Britt said...

So cute!!

Brooke said...

I love it. and I didn't know your hair was that long either! I think it is the thing to do, cut your hair off after you get married! :)

Howells Fam said...

Wow - your hair was so long! I hope you donated it. It looks really cute now!

Justin & Ashlee said...

Looks really cute Gent! Nat sure knows how to make you feel better :)

Heather said...

LOVE IT!!! Its so CUTE!

Roger Pulsipher said...

Your hair is darling!!! You look so sophisticated and all grown up-guess you really are a big girl now!
Colette and Debbie

Jesse and Mindi said...

I just love your hair so freakin' much!!! It makes me want to cut mine!!! Very Very Cute!!!

Lacey said...

great hair:)