Thursday, July 30, 2009

OUR WEDDING!!!

Getting married was the best thing that we ever did! We love every single minute of it...even when we get mad over stupid things! I never ever thought it would be so fun! I love Tyson more and more everyday...never knew my love for him could get any stronger...but it sure does! I love being with my best friend every single day! We have tons and tons of pictures so be prepared!! We just want to thank everyone who helped with our wedding and those who came too...it was the best most perfect day of my life! Everything was so beautiful...thanks Terri!! Thanks everyone, especially our parents and family!! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!
Enjoy our pictures!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Wedding!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

6 comments:

Howells Fam said...

Gentry, you looked so beautiful! I love your cake and your rings too!

Heather said...

Gentry you make a BEAUTIFUL bride...sorry that we were not able to make it.Looks like you guys are VERY much in love and had a beautiful day!!! you two make a cute couple!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

Jesse and Mindi said...

CUTE PICTURES!!! I love them all!! Did you get my message about those other pictures? Let me know if you want that disc, or call me if you didn't my message. It was a beautiful day and you two make a beautiful couple!!!

WhiteFamily said...

Your pictures turned out great! Everything looks so beautiful! Congrats again...you look very happy!

Anne-Marie said...

That is soo soo fun! I'm still sad I missed it! AND I have to miss Ashley's too :(. Congrats again!

Chelsie Sanders said...

Your pictures are Beautiful!!!! I love them! That's the only thing I regret about our wedding is that we didn't have a professional photographer! They are seriously gorgeous!