Monday, June 22, 2009

So much to share!!

Wow! Only 5 more days and i'm offically MRS GENTRY DAWN JAMES!!! Wahoo!! I can't wait for this wedding to come! We've got everything all planned out and now it's just waiting time...takes forever but I know it will be here in the blink of an eye! Saturday evening we had the chance to go to the Temple and revieve our endowments...all I can say is AMAZING and Tyson and I can't wait to go back! We had so many family members and support there! Thanks guys! We get to go back on Wednesday and see Tyson's cousin Katie get married...I can't wait! After we went through the Temple we met the rest of our family at Fire House for dinner. It was alot of fun! Thanks everyone for all the love and support you have given us! We'll see if we can make it through the week without killing someone! Hopefully I wont turn into BRIDEZILLA!! Here are some pictures from Saturday night.






Fathers Day was alot of fun! We went to church, went to dinner at Tysons parents, came to my parents house for dinner then went over to Tysons grandmas...alot of food and traveling I know! I want to let my dad know how much I love him, he is the best dad I could ever ask for and I'm so glad I chose him! He is always there for me no matter what and I know I can count on him for anything! I LOVE YOU DAD!!

Yesterday we had a unique surprise on the fish house lawn...This is what we saw....




Yes two moose layin in the shade! It was so cool to see! We couldn't believe they didn't even move an inch when we went outside to take pictures...It was fun to see!
Well wish us luck in the next few days...Pray for no rain!! Hope to see you all Saturday!!

7 comments:

Katie said...

Everything is SO fun huh?! I know how you feel with the whole waiting thing, its the WORST part! Thanks for letting me come to the temple with you, it was so so cool to be there with you guys. Congratulations (for everything)!! :D

Brooke said...

Those moose are awesome! I am glad Saturday was a good day and that Mindi was able to make it. Sure made me feel good to know I was not the only one walking like I was 80! We are excited for you. You will love your wedding day and being married!!

Justin & Ashlee said...

Congrats on making it to the temple. I am so happy for you. I don't think you could be bridezilla if you tried :) I will have your book to you in the next day or two ... don't think I have forgot :)

Melissa said...

I am so sorry we missed your temple day! I hope it was really special! We are also sad we missed Firehouse...dang it! I can't believe it your wedding will be here so soon! Also, I didn't know your middle name was Dawn! You fit right into this Dawn family! (Isn't ash's middle name Dawn too?)
Also, think about that half marathon! Now that you live close you can come running with me!

Anne-Marie said...

Congratulations guys! I hope you're enjoying your wedding and I'm so sad we had to miss it! Congrats on everything and we're thinking of you!

Ashlee said...

Gentry, Congrats on becoming Mrs. Gentry James! I'm sorry I couldn't be at your reception, Clint said you looked beautiful!

Howells Fam said...

Gentry, that post that said it was from Ashlee, was actually from me (Ainslee). I'm at her house in Michigan and it automatically logs her in and I forget that. Sorry!