Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Little Red and Another Shower!

On Saturday morning Holly, Kenzee and I went and rode in the Little Red Riding Hood bike race. We just did the 15 mile ride. It started at Wellsville square then we rode to Mendon town square and back to Wellsville. We had so much fun! I can't wait to do it next year and hopefully we'll be able to have time to train for the 36 miler. After the bike ride I had another bridal shower to go to that Tammy, Ashley, Tyson's aunt and cousin threw for me. It was alot of fun and we got tons of great things! Thanks so much everyone! And last of all I had to get my wisdom teeth out yesterday and oh I am so bored of sitting in the house watching TV! BORING! I'm feeling pretty good though so hopefully I'll heal fast! Thanks for taking such good care of me Mom, Dad, and Tyson! Here are only a few pictures from Saturday.




2 comments:

Nyman's said...

sorry I wasn't able to make it to the shower, The ride took it all out of me. Good job on the ride, next year ride with me I'd love the company and if we start early we can do the entire 100 miles :)

whitney said...

Gentry, where are you guys going to do your tent at? You will have to post some pictures of it for sure! I bet it will be beautiful!