This week i got a job working at Nibley elementary as an aide working in the special needs classroom. It's pretty much the same thing i did during the summer but now its M-F in the afternoons, I'm so excited, it'll be alot of fun! I've also decided that I'm going to move out for the school year. I think it'll be alot easier with school and work and with gas so expensive it'll be better driving to school from Logan then from Paradise. I'm moving into Tyson's grandma's old house with Ashley (Tyson's sister) and two of her current roommates. It'll be so much fun! I can't wait, I'm planning on moving out Friday. My parents are a bit sad cause they're baby is finally grown up and moving out, but they don't need to worry I'll be back home alot I'm sure! I'm excited to finally see what it's like to be on my own for a while!
9 years ago



5 comments:
Congrats on the job Gentry! You'll love the apartment life...you have to try it atleast once in your life!
That is so exciting about the job. I am sure you and Ashley will have tons of fun living together. What a fun time of life. Live it up!
I didn't know you guys were moving into grandmas! That will be so fun!
Good luck moving out this weekend Gent! You guys are going to have a lot of fun. I know my mom and Aleisha are excited to have you at school too. Congrats!
Gent that is so cool you are moving out! It is a blast you are going to have so much fun! Congrats on your job to that is so great! I still can't believe you are graduated!
Post a Comment