Tuesday, August 12, 2008

House update...

Yay!! My parents got the house in St. George! After waiting and waiting to hear back from the bank we finally did on monday night and they accepted our offer, now they only have to close on the house! We are soooo excited and can't wait to go down and make it into our home! It'll be so much fun! I'll post some pictures after we go down and set it all up!

4 comments:

WhiteFamily said...

That will be the funnest get away! How fun for you guys!

Nyman's said...

so exciting. You will have lots of fun memories at this new house I'm sure

Brooke said...

That will be so nice! Can't wait to see more pics. I am sure your parents are going to be ways sad you are moving out but you will have fun! Good luck!

chance said...

hey it will be fun. have fun at your now house