Monday, February 15, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Well I've finally found a little time to take pictures of our condo and post them! We really love living in Blackhawk, it's just perfect for us! I just sometimes wish we had our own yard and an attached garage! We love our neighbors and have no complaints about them, so we're happy as can be! We are loving being married and have been married for almost EIGHT months, time is going by so fast! I'm well into spring semester at USU and loving it so far! I'm taking 18 credits and go to school all day everyday so I pretty much live on campus. I had to quit at the Elementary school so I would be able to go to all of my classes that I needed to. I LOVE not having to work and just being able to concentrate on my schoolwork but I really miss my job, the kids, and the people I worked with. Tys is working for his dad still and playing church ball quite a bit. He can't wait till March 12 when he will be able to be is St. George starting his softball season! We are so excited for a vacation to a warm place! Here are some pictures from our house.... The boring guest bedroom/storage space




Our bedroom....another picture of it down the list because I can't get this one to move down...


The front door....I'm behind on getting a St. Patty's day thing for my ladder.

Our living room


The Kitchen


Kitchen

Our Pantry/laundry room


Laundry/pantry

Downstairs bathroom



Downstairs bathroom


Second picture of our bedroom


Upstairs bathroom



Upstairs bathroom

8 comments:

Brooke said...

Its way cute Gentry! You have it decorated way fun!

Justin & Ashlee said...

So cute Gent! I love it!

Anna Dutson said...

Your condo is so cute!

Nicole Moultrie said...

Your place look so great! I love all the colored walls....do you paint them? Nice work homemaker:)

Shelley said...

Your house is super cute! I'm still trying to get mind done and it's been 5 years.

Todd and Elaine Henke said...

You have such a cute house!! You are so creative! I can't wait until we can live somewhere where we can decorate!

Meagan said...

So CUTE Gent! I think I am going to need you to help me decorate!

Casey and Amy said...

Hey Gentry! Cute Blog!! I love your house, it's way cute!