Yep! We're up to three weddings this summer in the James family! How many more do ya think we'll get?! The first wedding is Tyson's cousin Katie and Dave, Then Tys and I and now Ashley and Thad! Yay! Katie's is on the 24 of June ours is on the 27 and Ashley is getting married in August! Wow! BUSY summer! But it will be alot of fun! Ash and Thad got engaged yesterday morning...Congrats guys! Now an update!
My nephew Trevor got baptised over the weekend by Jess. It was a great baptism and we're so proud of you Trev for making that choice! I had pictures but somehow they got deleted off my camera! I also moved back home over the weekend which I'm so happy I did! I LOVE being home, there isn't a better place! Today we're finally getting our engagement pictures done so hopefully it stays sunny! I'll post some pictures when I get them back, I'm so excited! I can't wait to see them! Hope everyone had a good weekend and week coming up!
9 years ago



4 comments:
Wow, three weddings?! Who is taking your pictures?? Can't wait to see them!
Yeah for Ashley and Thad! Tell them congratulations. I hope your engagements went good. I can't wait to see them:)
It will be a busy summer of weddings! But weddings are so much fun, so it will be great!
Hey, I didn't know if you wanted me to do your invitations or not, if not it's ok I just wanted to double check! Let me know!
Post a Comment