Yep, that's right! I'm now the soon to be Gentry James! I had no idea he was even going to do it lastnight or even when he would do it! We picked out the ring a week or so ago and the guy still had to make it so I figured it would be like two or three weeks...boy was I wrong! I knew it was getting more serious when I over heard him asking my dad last Sunday at the Superbowl party but I didn't really think much of it! So now on to the engagement story!!! All week we were planning on going to Olive Garden on Friday so yesterday afternoon I called and invited my parents with us...ha I guess they weren't supposed to be coming with us but they did anyway! So we went to Olive Garden and ate, just as we were leaving Mindi called me and asked if Tyson and I would mind going to pick up Hunter from her parents up at the Temple because they were going to a session and Mindi wasn't off work yet and Jess was gone with some friends...I was SO SO So excited to be able to tend him! So we were driving up to the Temple and Tyson past the closest road to get to the there (2nd South i think!) I said hey we got to go to get Hunter and he said I know but i'm going to go up Center Street instead...I still had no idea.. Then we went up the Blvd. road and I saw all these candles and flowers across the road from the Temple so i said hmm did someone die...then i looked closer and i said oh my someone got engaged! Tyson pulled the car over and said let go look at it...then my heart dropped and i knew what we were there for! So we walked over and sat down on the bench and talked then he got down on his knee and asked me!! I said YES, of course! His family was up there in the Temple parking lot ready to come take pictures...It was the most amazing thing ever, better then i ever thought it could be! He did GREAT! We went back to my house so Tys could go potty...we walked into my room and this is what i saw....
He is SO SO perfect!! I never even knew he had such a sweet romantic side to him...but he does! He the the greatest guy in the whole world!! I'm so glad I met him, dated him, and now i'm marrying my best friend!! I love him so much and can't wait to start our lives together...can't wait till June 27 to be married FOREVER and EVER! I LOVE YOU BABE!!
Here are the rest of the pictures that Terri look up by the Temple!


9 years ago



19 comments:
Congratulations Gent! I am so excited for you. This is such a special time for you. Enjoy it all!! You're ring is beautiful and I love the black and white pic with the temple in the background. You are such a cute girl and I wish you all the best!
I am sitting here with tears in my eyes. I am so excited for you. I wish you the very best. Looks and sounds like it was the perfect engagement. What a great time of your life for you. Your ring is beautiful just like you. Cant wait to see it in real life. Congratulations Gentry
Congratulations Gentry! Looks like he went all out...what a romantic idea to ask! Good luck with the wedding plans...it's such a fun time!
Are you kidding, I am so excited. Tyson let the cat out of the bag so we new he was going to ask you. I couldn't have been more excited for you all day long. Congrats and welcome to the married world...
GENTRY!!! I am so excited for you!! Your ring is beautiful!! It finally is here and I wish you the best of luck with everything!! I am so happy for you!! Love ya girl!
Yay! Congrats Gent!!! That is so awesome! I'm so happy for you two. I love your ring, it is BEAUTIFUL!!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you. You will make such a beautiful bride, but you borrowed my bench. (That's where I got engaged). Congrats! We need a better picture of your ring (unless you are going to wear it to toing).
Wow, I am impressed!! Congrats! He seems like a way sweet guy. You will love being married!! I always wondered when you 2 would get married. ha ha So exciting!
Yeah its been forever since you dated him! That is so so exciting! Being married is awesome! And he is a cutie!
YAY Gent! I am so excited for you! It looks like Tyson went all out! The pictures are so cute! CONGRATS!
Congratulations! We are so excited to have you offically in the family. The ring is beautiful!
That is such a good engagement story! I am proud of Tyson for being so creative and romatic! I am so glad you are officially part of the family now, even though it has always felt like you were!
Yay Gentry I am so so excited for you!! That is such a cute proposal and your ring is beautiful. I can't wait for your wedding, you will be a beautiful bride!!!
CONGRADULATIONS! I wish I would have told you last night at aerobics but I hadn't looked at you blog yet. I am soo happy for you! That is such a romantic way to be asked! I love the candles, flowers and ring! He's a keeper! I love all the pics too! You are such a beautiful girl! He's a lucky guy to have you!
Congrats you guys, we are so excited for you!!!
Gentry! I am SOOOOOO excited to take pictures! Your two are gorgeous and I have some awesome ideas in mind!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS what a cutie! That was a ton of flowers! I can't wait for you to be married. You'll love it.
Tyson is a lucky guy! I am grateful I get to work with you.
Congratulations Tyson and Gentry! Your ring is gorgeous, you two make a cute couple!
Post a Comment