I hate January! It's so ugly outside, way too cold for me, and way gloomy! I haven't blogged in forever but i really haven't had much to blog about. Since school started back up its been rough juggling school, work, labs, and homework! But I have to say I do really love my classes this semester, they're way fun! A few weekends ago my mom and I went snowshoeing up on the west and it was a blast! I was a little iffy about if at first but i LOVE it! I had to go buy me some snowshoes after we went because I love it so much! Its the only good thing about having snow. It was a great day, very sunny and warm. I would totally recommend going for anyone who hasn't tried it! You get a little sun on your face and you burn a ton of calories...who doesn't want that!?!
9 years ago



4 comments:
That looks like so much fun. Someday when we get off this island maybe I'll have to try it :)Good luck with classes this semester.
I would never have pictured you doing that or me for that matter, but if its really fun I would dare to try it out...You guys looked like you had a lot of fun!
Looks like fun! Maybe I need to try that and burn a few calories!! Hope things are going good and when you going to get a ring??
So fun! I love snowshoeing....it is really fun, and a great workout!
Post a Comment