Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving weekend

Thanksgiving was great! Minus the eight pounds that i gained! :( It's so much fun to get together with family and eat a great meal! This year we went to my mom's house for lunch/dinner or whatever ya wanna call it. It was delicious but i ate way way too much. After my moms we went over to grandma james' house for thanksgiving night left overs...yummy but i was still way too full to eat!



I was really bad this week at taking pictures, this is the only one we got. Better luck next time right!

So Friday morning I went on our annual black friday shopping trip with Mindi and Jen, i can't get enough of this...it's so much fun!! There were so many people out this year, it was crazy! I swear we went to every store twice! After getting up at three then shopping our little hearts out we rewarded ourselves with breakfast and Angies..way good! Then i went home, showered, then Tyson and i ventured out shopping again...I'm all finished with my christmas shopping minus getting Tysons!! yay!
Saturday we woke up early and went shopping to tai pan...overwhelming but love the store! I didn't get much just a few small decorations, then i went and helped my mom put up her cute christmas tree while tyson went to the football game. After that we went to dinner then to the basketball game! It was great to have such a long weekend i can't wait till christmas break!

2 comments:

Nyman's said...

What???? Your done???? I'm so jealous.

Brooke said...

Sounds busy but fun!! I don't do the Black Friday thing. We went out at 11 and that was early enough! Too much madness so you girls are brave! Hey will you leave me a comment with your email address? Thanks!