This weekend I went camping with my family, Tyson's family, and some of our family friends. We went up Blacksmith Fork to our camping spot, it was really warm and i had a great time! Saturday we went on a four wheeler ride from Hardware Ranch to Bear Lake! It was a very very long and dusty ride, but fun! We had lunch at Lakeside Pizza, way good pizza and ice cream!! I couldn't wait to get home and shower, i bet i had an inch of dust just sitting on me, it was horrible!
I told you it was DUSTY!!



5 comments:
Its about time!!! I love you and Tyson with all that powdery dirt you got washed with on your wheelers. Looks like you guys had a killer time.
Sounds like so much fun! I always hated how the dirt just sticks to your face!
You are so cute. I am glad you found our blog. :)
I just put a cute picture of you and Bailey on our blog. You will have to check it out.
Hey Gentry! Of course I don't mind! I love to find more people that I know that have blogs. I will add you to my link list. Cute blog by the way!
Sounds like so much fun! We really miss the mountains here, and 4 wheeling for sure. Looks like you have been having a fun summer!
Post a Comment